The days of tracking orders and managing inventories on an Excel sheet are long gone. You now want something more solid and trustworthy to keep track of your list of sales, purchases, and delivery. That is where the free software for inventory management comes in.
Small warehouse management might result in a loss of sales. Consider how difficult it will be to sell anything if you don’t know what you have in stock. The best software for inventory management may help you solve this problem by optimizing your current stock and informing you about what you need to purchase and when to order it.
1. Zoho Inventory
The free edition of Zoho Inventory is ideal for small and developing organizations. It’s a comprehensive inventory management system that aids in the creation of sales plans, the management of reorder points, the generation of informative reports, and more.
- PayPal, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net, Braintree, Worldpay, and Forte are just a few of the top payment gateways available. This free software for inventory management makes the payment process go more quickly.
- Using features like expenditure management, purchase orders, and software for inventory management may automate.
- It’s simple to use and has a pleasant consumer experience.
- The customer service crew provided excellent assistance.
- For predicting inventory demands, a timely reporting and exporting method is available.
- A significant drawback of this free inventory software is the lack of BOM (Bill of Material) capabilities. Instead of this feature, businesses are obliged to employ a more time-consuming function.
- When managing e-commerce orders, there are difficulties with real-time data synchronization.
Mobile App: This free software for inventory management has a mobile app available for Android and iOS.
Price to Upgrade: You can choose from one of the following premium Zoho Inventory plans. A free plan is also available to assist you in getting started right away.
- Professional 26999 Standard 14999
- 40999 Premium
- 72999 – Elite
2. ABC Inventory
ABC Inventory is a free software for inventory management that allows you to add an unlimited number of items. This popular software for inventory management may be deployed on many workstations and supports a single user.
- You’ll have a precise count of inventory in stock, on hold, committed, and on order.
- It’s ideal for organizations with several warehouses to utilize.
- The inventory scheduling feature is useful.
- Exporting inventory reports to PDF formats is an option.
- For small businesses, it includes several features that are a little more complicated.
Price to Upgrade: On the official website, you may download ABC Inventory for free. It is a component of the Almyta Management System paid software for inventory management package. The Almyta Management System’s standalone plan for a single user starts at around Rs 32,000.
Mobile App: It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Inflow is another excellent software for inventory management program for keeping your company operating smoothly. It saves you time on paperwork, assists you in addressing your customers’ needs adequately, and generates informative stock reports.
- It offers an inventory management system that is both cloud-based and on-premise.
- Customers, warehouses, orders, and goods are all included in all of their programs.
- Because of the straightforward design, navigating is simple.
- It is a little pricey.
Price to Upgrade: The inFlow software for inventory management system comes with a 14-day free trial and various monthly subscriptions.
- Light- ₹ 5274
- Standard- ₹ 13297
- Plus- ₹ 33354
Mobile App: This free software for inventory management is available for iOS and Android devices.
Odoo was created as an ERP system, but its add-on application framework allows you to scale it up or down as needed. It will help you enhance warehouse productivity by automating warehouse procedures and decreasing stock-out and stock levels from an inventory standpoint.
- There are three deployment options for the software: cloud hosting, on-premise, and dedicated cloud deployment.
- Multi-warehouse operations, dropshipping, and cross-docking are all supported by Odoo.
- For effective software for inventory management, it features inventory predictions and a centralized dashboard.
- It’s simple to transfer, export, or import data from another ERP system.
- Modules are simple to use, and the setup is simple.
- If you want to buy numerous Odoo apps, it might get pricey.
- There aren’t many functionalities in a single standalone Odoo app.
Price to Upgrade: The inventory app from Odoo costs Rs. 852 per month. There is also the option of paying extra for third-party integrations.
Odoo has a free community version as well as a monthly subscription at 1857 dollars. The monthly paid and billed annual plan, which costs approximately 1485, is also an option. For premium subscriptions, a 15-day trial period is also available.
Mobile App: The Odoo app is only available for Android smartphones.
Delivrd is a free web-based software for inventory management that allows you to manage one location and up to 25 SKUs (SKUs). It’s excellent for businesses with a specialized focus, such as specific product dealers.
- According to your preferences, Delivrd automatically divides inventory into two categories: damaged and regular.
- Regular stock will use to fill your orders, and damaged goods will return to the suppliers.
- The built-in asset manager keeps track of all inventory transactions.
- All data reports are neatly stored under the Product tab.
Price to Upgrade: Delivrd offers free lifetime, advanced, and enterprise packages. The enterprise version’s pricing is accessible upon request, whereas the progressive plan costs approximately 3713 per month per user. For thirty days, the advanced program is available for a free trial.
Mobile App: Deliverd is an online inventory management system that runs over the web.
Vend is a point-of-sale system that also helps with software for inventory management. Vend allows you to handle inventory, stock orders, barcode scanning, label printing, and more.
- You may create product composites and variations using Vend inventory.
- You may customize your product by selecting different colours and sizes as needed and editing them all at once.
- Combine your items to create new ones, or divide a single product into numerous products and sell them separately.
- Vend Inventory is a company that focuses on retail. It lacks modern capabilities for the food sector to run its day-to-day operations, such as automated ordering, floor layouts, bespoke menus, and inventory management.
Price to Upgrade: Vend’s monthly plans are described here (billed annually).
- Lite: ₹ 7354
- Pro: ₹ 9582
- Enterprise: On request
By interacting with the seller via its website, you may experience Vend for free on a trial basis.
Mobile App: The Vend app is available for Android and iOS handsets.
More than 50,000 people from all around the world use Nexter. In terms of inventory management, vendor management, customer management, invoicing, POS, and quoting as some of the tops.
- It’s a complete inventory management system.
- The free edition has lots of features.
- Best for commissions and multi-currency transactions
- Here, registering a product is a simple procedure.
- Invoicing is quick.
- Only Windows operating systems support this program.
- The software’s user interface isn’t particularly appealing.
Price to Upgrade: It comes in both a free and a premium edition. On an annual basis, the paid version costs ₹14106. A free inventory management software package is also available.
You may also take advantage of a fourteen-day free trial of the premium plan. The monthly rent is Rs. 1330. You may also take advantage of the 14-day trial.
Mobile App: The Nexter app is available for smartphones.
8. SleekBill India
Sleek Bill India is a complete inventory and invoicing software that was created specifically for the Indian market.
- It is tailored specifically for Indian consumers.
- This program is available both online and offline.
- The user-friendly UI makes it simple to use.
- It’s simple to create invoices using A4/A5 templates.
- Password protection is used to keep the papers safe.
- It’s just for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Only Windows-based operating systems are supported.
Price to Upgrade: It is accessible in both free and paid versions on the market. The annual subscription plan starts at Rs 1999. You may try the premium plan for 14 days without paying anything.
Mobile App: SleekBill is a web-based inventory management system.
9. Goods Order Inventory Pro
There are two versions of Goods Order Pro: a solo version and a pro version. To use a web server to sync your data, you must first register online. Both versions are free to download and use on any device. The program provides the following capabilities for a trial period, after which you may require to pay subscription fees to continue using these functions.
- Ensures that third-party software and apps are easily integrated.
- Apps for Apple and Android are available.
- It’s a bonus if your data is entirely secure.
- You can control who has access to the data by setting user permissions.
- A real-time inventory tracking system for several locations is an extra advantage.
- It is more costly than its competitors.
- There isn’t a free version.
Price to Upgrade: You can obtain an estimate from their sales staff based on your specifications. You will receive a 14-day free trial as well as the opportunity to book a demo to determine if you enjoy the program. The price plans range from 3712 to 37129 dollars.
Mobile App: This program is also available on Google Play and iTunes. This feature simplifies the use of inventory software for small and medium enterprises.
10. Invoice Expert
Invoice Expert is a free inventory management program that includes inventory control, invoicing, system settings, quoting, and vendor administration.
- It includes everything you need for billing, invoicing, inventory, and customer administration in one package.
- It makes your work easier by providing you with a variety of advantages.
- This product’s pricing is lower than that of its rivals.
- The program is configurable and easily upgradeable.
- The inventory management software’s user interface is unappealing and complicated.
- There are a few minor adjustments that need to be made.
Price to Upgrade: The software’s free edition, known as the Lite edition, is available for download. If you wish to purchase the advanced version, you will have to pay $519 once. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee policy available.
Mobile App: The Invoice Expert software is only available for Windows.