One of the most important resources we have is time. That is why so many individuals aspire to be more efficient. The good news is that there are various marketing tools available today that may help you increase productivity and streamline repetitive procedures or activities, including management tools. We’ll define ad management, detail high-quality best ad management tools, and explain why it’s helpful in all organizations in this blog article.
What Is The Best Ad Management Tools?
Advertising management monitors various marketing activities and accountable personnel to ensure that campaigns operate well and target marketing achievement. Advertising management can focus on numerous measures that contribute to campaign performance, such as ROI, conversions, or media placements that make sense for where your target audience is, depending on your company goals.
Since there is frequently a lot to keep track of, many teams prefer to employ the best ad management tools, which we’ll go over in more detail below.
What are ad management tools?
Different parts of advertising, such as ad and campaign planning, cooperation, execution, sharing, monitoring, and analysis, may be optimized and automated using ad (advertising) management software and tools.
Why use the best ad management tools?
There are several advantages to using ad management software. Some instances are as follows:
- Save time for advertising and marketers.
- Boost efficiency and productivity.
- Make cooperation as straightforward as possible.
- Efficiently manage cross-channel marketing.
- Optimize the framework of your campaign.
- With sophisticated analytics and reporting capabilities, you may create informative and personalized reports.
- Make sense of your data by visualizing it in a way that makes sense for your company and goals.
- Increase the likelihood of your advertising and campaigns being effective among your target demographic.
Let’s look at 10 effective best ad management tools for different sorts of advertisements, goals, and teams. Now read the 10 tools for best ad management tools:
1. HubSpot Ad Management Software
HubSpot’s is the best ad management tools & Tracking software helps you develop and implement inbound marketing strategies and campaigns. You can manage and report on all of your campaigns from this platform, which means HubSpot enables ad creation, administration, and reporting across many networks.
The following are some of the other significant features of HubSpot’s Ad Tracking Software:
- Use Lists to automate ad targeting by syncing your leads and audience for better targeting options.
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and Google marketing campaigns.
- Report on ROI and leads generated by the platforms where your ads are shared (e.g., LinkedIn, Google).
- Identify which contacts took action and interacted with your advertisement to have a better understanding of audience behavior.
- Since HubSpot Advertisements integrate with the Marketing Hub, it’s simple to align your ads with your other marketing activities.
- Use data from your HubSpot CRM to help you plan your campaigns and figure out which advertisements are most likely to convert leads into paying customers.
Price of HubSpot Ad Tracking Software
Depending on your requirements and ambitions, you may start with a free plan or upgrade to a premium plan.
AdRoll is an eCommerce platform that focuses on advertising, email marketing, AI-based product suggestions, and cross-channel measurement for an eCommerce company. The platform serves as a hub for your company’s marketing and advertising efforts. Here are a few of AdRoll’s other key highlights:
- Target your audience members and personalize dynamic advertisements with AI-powered product recommendations.
- To build emotional ties with your audience, share customized videos and show advertising.
- Use the data you’ve acquired about your consumers and AdRoll’s 1.2 billion shopper profiles to create relevant product offers, dynamic advertising, emails, and other types of marketing.
- To discover growth possibilities and estimate customer lifetime value, use sophisticated measurement and attribution (CLV).
- By connecting AdRoll with your CRM, you can target your audience with paid digital media and account-based ad campaigns.
Price of AdRoll
Depending on your demands, plans range from $0-$19.
RollWorks is an account-based platform that allows you to discover target accounts, engage them through advertisements and other channels, and track your effects and performance. The technology can identify and prioritize target accounts and automate sales operations, and run account-based advertising campaigns. Here are some more options for using RollWorks:
- Ads, lead-gen methods, and tailored account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns may help you reach and engage highly qualified accounts.
- Identify your target demographic and persuade them to visit your website, and use account-based advertisements.
- Create retargeting advertisements to entice visitors to return to your website.
- Integrate RollWorks with your HubSpot CRM to reach out to the people that matter most to your company and access RollWorks data from within the CRM.
- To customize and make your advertising more relevant, use dynamic messaging.
- To save time and boost engagement, automate your sales emails and follow-ups.
- Track the effectiveness of your campaigns, account-based programs, and sales automation sequences with ease.
Price of RollWorks
The Starter package is $975 per month, with upgrades available.
Influ2 is a B2B-focused person-based advertising platform. Show your advertisements to particular people using the tool, and then track their success among those targeted. Other things you can accomplish with Influ2 include:
- Choose who sees your advertising so that they are incredibly relevant and targeted.
- Only show customized advertisements and information to hand-selected audience members to increase brand exposure and recognition.
- To sync contacts and target efforts with Sales and Marketing, connect Influ2 to your HubSpot CRM.
- Use the Name-by-Name Tracker tool to view the names, emails, titles, companies, and LinkedIn profiles of individuals who engage with your advertising.
- Tracking a prospect’s involvement via views and clicks might help you determine the optimum time to contact them.
- With person-based advertisements, you can keep your current consumers engaged by providing relevant and helpful material when they need it.
Price of Influ2
For a demo and pricing, contact Influ2.
Adstream is an all-in-one digital asset management and ad delivery system for broadcasters, publishers, and online services. It’s a Connectivity Suite, which means it links and combines all parts of your marketing, including digital asset management, distribution, traffic management, media automation, and analytics. Here are a few more noteworthy features:
- When organizing, generating, and distributing digital material, use a consistent process across marketing teams for complete transparency and simple collaboration.
- Distribute your digital content to the 79,000 worldwide media outlets available through Adstream’s network.
- Auto-adjust your content to fit the many contexts in which it shares throughout the world.
- You can examine, modify, approve, and forward your incoming advertising to another individual or team by adding them to the Traffic Management Inbox (e.g., Production).
- Automate specific workflows, or portions of your workflow, to improve efficiencies, such as clearance or usage rights processes.
Price of Adstream
For a quote, please get in touch with Adstream.
6Sense is an account-engagement platform that also offers account-based advertising. The platform combines artificial intelligence (AI), big data, and machine learning to help you better analyze and identify your target audience’s buying habits, prioritize sales and marketing accounts, and develop and deliver tailored and engaging campaigns/content. Let’s have a look at some other features:
- Use highly relevant, original, cross-channel communications to engage your target audience members at scale.
- Create tailored display advertisements based on account data to reach critical participants in target accounts.
- To correctly assess your account-based success, align Sales and Marketing as a single revenue team on the platform.
- Segment data about your target accounts to gain insight into your marketing performance among those specific accounts.
- Use AI to anticipate prospect and account behavior throughout the buyer’s journey so you can target them with advertisements, campaigns, and tailored communications at the right time.
- Use the platform’s Intent Data to see which accounts with buying signals on first and third-party websites are interested in a product or service similar to yours.
Price of 6Sense
For pricing information, contact 6Sense.
Celtra is a cloud-based creative creation program that automates the process. Because of the platform’s cloud-based structure, all elements of cooperation will be simplified and more efficient. Team members may create, authorize, and distribute digital content across marketplaces, campaigns, and more. Here are a few more characteristics to keep in mind:
- Use the Ad Builder’s templates to create one-of-a-kind and branded advertisements that don’t require any coding; these ads may incorporate eCommerce, video, and animation.
- To better understand the effectiveness of your creative work, campaigns, and commercials, get real-time statistics that cover over 100 metrics and dimensions.
- Create user-friendly ad solutions to help with prospect engagement.
- Customize your ad products with features like shoppable videos, product galleries, and text and graphic overlays to fit your brand.
- You’ll get access to Celtra’s support staff as well as hundreds of on-demand videos and tutorials to assist you in achieving your platform goals.
Price of Celtra
For pricing information, contact Celtra.
Smartly.io is a social media best ad management tools. Its automated tool will assist you in creating effective advertising and experiences for your consumers on the social media platforms that are most important to your company. You may also use algorithms to improve your creative assets based on audience data and to bulk-update your advertisements in real-time. Here are a few other features to be aware of:
- Algorithms go through your product catalog and data sources to generate unique creative templates with copy variants depending on data from your target demographic.
- Custom KPIs and attribution windows allowing performance and gaining actionable insights that assist you in making data-driven decisions.
- Modular creative testing to make sure you’re running the correct advertisements in the right places.
Price of Smartly.io
Smartly.io provides two types of plans: self-service and fully managed, which charge a % of media expenditure. For further information, contact Smartly.io.
9. Marin Software
Marin Software is an all-in-one platform for managing search, social, and eCommerce ad expenditures for marketers. Its automated technology aids in identifying search and growth possibilities across key search engines, the alignment of social channels to promote growth, and the integration of product feeds to improve shopping campaigns. Let’s have a look at some other features:
- Measure, analyze, and optimize all ad spend using first- and third-party data to help you get the most out of your advertising dollars.
- In search engines, an automated system for position-based bidding.
- Ability to employ managed services in which in-house professionals collaborate with you to achieve your goals.
Price of Marin Software
For pricing, please get in touch with Marin Software.
StackAdapt is a self-service advertising platform that mines your company’s data for unique insights that may help you create and execute high-impact campaigns for your target consumers. It’s ideal for the best ad management tools since its high-quality creative studio allows you to match the most significant creative assets with campaign KPIs platform by platform. Here are some more options for using StackAdapt:
- Native, display, video, and audio advertisements with multi-channel targeting
- To advertise on this, you’ll have access to a broad ecosystem of media partners and publishers.
- To improve your advertisements before sharing them with your viewers, preview them on a desktop or mobile across 500+ publishers and 23 different verticals.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) automate performance choices, ensuring that your campaigns are as successful as possible.
Price of StackAdapt
For pricing, please get in touch with StackAdapt.