If you’re starting a new business or searching for a new email marketing services platform, having a look at some free email marketing services will save you time and money! Email marketing services will continue to generate a high return on investment in 2021.
And there are a variety of free email marketing services options available, so you may reach out and engage with your audience at no upfront cost! Prepare yourself because we’re about to dig into the top ten free email marketing services available.
HubSpot provides free email marketing services that are both dependable and feature-rich, making it ideal for developing organizations. With a simple drag-and-drop email builder, you can design professional marketing emails that engage and increase your audience. HubSpot allows you to produce pixel-perfect emails.
That’s what I like best about it. You may use the HubSpot CRM for free in addition to the free email tool to build personalized touch-points for your customers. You’ll be able to segment your list and perform some clever email automation.
- Includes a full marketing system, including a free CRM, landing page tools, live chat, and Facebook, Linked In, and Twitter interfaces.
- The cost is cheap (free to start)
- The interface that is easy to use
- Getting started is simple.
- Excellent client service
- In-depth instruction
- Price increases as your email list grow
- Integrations are limited.
HubSpot’s email tool is free for up to 2,000 monthly email campaigns, with premium options beginning at $50 with Marketing Hub Starter.
SendGrid is a service for small to medium-sized enterprises. Spotify, Glassdoor, Airbnb, Uber, and other companies are among our clients. As a developer-friendly email tool, they stand out a lot more. The SendGrid API is the primary draw; it enables web developers to send events and “connect” with the rest of a website’s product or property. For newcomers, SendGrid is difficult to use. Stay clear from small companies, bloggers, and internet entrepreneurs!
- With SendGrid’s contact management and list segmentation, you can send customized emails to your contacts. a template editor that allows you to change and build your templates
- Image hosting, autoresponders, social media marketing, and more are also available.
- Checking spam score with Google Analytics
- Reporting possibilities are many.
- There are several interfaces with your preferred (business) tool.
- There’s an API for whatever your heart desires.
- The drag-and-drop editor is awkward and inconvenient to work with.
- There are no ready-made templates available.
- Beginners will find it difficult.
- Without at least some HTML understanding, customizing emails is tough.
SendGrid’s pricing is a little hazy. Prices for 40,000 email credits range from $9.95 per month to $399.95 per month for 700,000 email credits. A free package with 12,000 emails per month is also available.
3. iContact Email Marketing
iContact is a popular email marketing services software because of its many features and plans. I’ve never used the tool, but it has some positive feedback on Capterra.
- The platform includes an email editor, a segmented contact list, A/B testing, automation, list creation, and easy email analytics tracking.
- The software’s user interface is highly pleasant, making it simple and effective to use.
- Salesforce’s email service
- Some marketing automation is available.
- Looking at the email drag-and-drop editor, it appears to be a little confusing.
For people with less than 500 members, the costs start at $14 per month for the basic plan. And go up to $99 per month for the professional plan. iContact’s pricing is one of its main strengths.
4. Campaign Monitor
That is again another excellent newsletter and email with little automation. Among its 250,000 clients are Adidas and Huffington Post. They’ve established themselves as a valuable resource for small and medium-sized enterprises, significant in terms of eCommerce, travel, entertainment, charities, and media.
- Allows you to send emails to a large group of people.
- Many eCommerce companies, such as Campaign Monitor, use automated emails and action-triggered ones. response systems to follow up on prospects.
- An effective analytics tool for analyzing campaign performance.
- You have a large selection of templates to pick from.
- Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce are among the systems with which they have integrations.
- Campaign Monitoring is more costly than its competitors.
Campaign Monitor Pricing
Unlimited plans start at $9 per month and go up to $29 per month. The Premier plan starts at $149 per month. For small businesses, they also provide a pay-per-campaign option.
Pinpointe makes it simple to build and customize email campaigns, as well as automate and track them. Autoresponders, behavioral targeting, drip campaigns, spam scoring, split testing, and other configurable metrics are also all available. They offer themselves as a solution for small companies that have progressed beyond simple email marketing.
- Pinpointe is used by several colleges and conventional offline companies like cruise lines.
- Pinpointe’s asset is its partnerships with email providers. That implies that your properly chosen email list has a decent probability of landing in the primary email inbox of the user (not spam)
- Although it is not the best in class, it has a decent user interface and a drag-and-drop email editor.
- Split testing, personalization, and analytics are all part of the email reporting process.
- On your website, install a lead capture plugin.
- They only accept double-opt-in email subscribers, which means that every one of your subscribers will have to “confirm” their subscription to your email lists. While this may not seem like a huge concern, it is.
- It’s only possible to open one window at a time, which is restrictive.
With a free trial, the pricing starts at $42/month. For large enterprises, there is also an enterprise edition.
6. Benchmark Email
This program has all the elements that a small business needs to create a successful email marketing services campaign. Detailed analytics, A/B split testing, spam testing, responsive layouts, designs, and autoresponders are included. Benchmark is a small-business tool.
- Email editor with drag-and-drop functionality
- The tool includes photo editing, which is a very unusual function.
- Customize your emails using code.
- For eCommerce businesses, limited but useful automated emails, including cart abandonment, are available.
- According to reports, the emails occasionally end up in spam bins.
Benchmark Email Pricing
Premium options are available for $13.99 per month.
ActiveCampaign is dedicated to assisting you in developing positive relationships with your current and future clients. Given the pricing, it is regarded as a hidden treasure in the field of marketing automation. Active Campaign offers a user-friendly design that makes it simple to use. And it includes many helpful capabilities outside of email, such as email marketing services, sales, and CRM operations.
- A package contains far more than email automation. It is simple to implement using their decision tree email visualizer.
- It consists of email automation.
- Keeping track of events
- Gmail integration for lead scoring
- Analysis of the chances of winning
- Forms for subscriptions
- It also includes SMS capabilities.
- Create a separate pipeline for each client category, and follow up on all leads without leaving any unanswered.
- You may use conditional content to make your emails and messages more customized.
- No native integration
- No API
- No push notifications
ActiveCampaign is free to use for the first month. But like with any email automation software, it rapidly becomes pricey. Enterprise versions start at $229 per month.
Autopilot is a beautiful piece of software to use since it has a simple user interface and some functionality. It’s Hailey, one of my blog partners’ favorites,’s email automation program. Lyft, Atlassian, and Microsoft are among the firms that utilize it.
- Email templates, a contact database, channel administration, event-triggered actions, lead management, multi-campaign management, and reporting are among the key features.
- Analytics are a strong suit: you can track all aspects of your organization, from lead creation to contact setup, crew management, and record-keeping.
- Probably the simplest trip map creator available, making automation campaigns a snap.
- Twilio, Segment, Salesforce, Google Ads, Typeform, and many more enterprise-level technologies are all integrated.
- Scales from hundreds to millions of messages per month
- Since the email templates aren’t particularly remarkable, make sure you have some content creation resources on hand.
The Silver plan is free, the Gold plan is $199 per month. And the Platinum plan is $899 per month. Platinum provides everything a large company needs to dominate engagement marketing.
Iterable is built to keep consumers engaged through well-structured communication and a variety of channels. Iterable has received some attention. Spotify, Zillow, DoorDash, and Box are some of the major clients.
- You may build infinite segments in your message and contact list. As well as trigger campaigns, using Iterable.
- Create versatile profiles and customize and construct complicated processes.
- You can keep track of your leads in real-time, get event-triggered actions, and manage numerous campaigns.
- SMS, push alerts, and email is all options.
- It’s a nice trip map maker.
- Uploading photographs may be time-consuming, and the learning curve is severe.
Iterable does not provide payment information on its website. You must get in touch with sales.
10. Pardot (Salesforce)
B2B organizations may benefit from Pardot’s deeper insights and automation. It was acquired by Salesforce a few years ago, and therefore it easily integrates with the Salesforce CRM software. The majority of the capabilities are comparable to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. It is targeted towards B2B businesses.
Pardot (Salesforce) Pricing
The most basic functions are accessible for $1,000/month, while the best features are available for $2,000/month and more.